Since I haven’t seen anyone do this before I decided to document my jump rope body transformation. Needless to say, I did quite a bit of jump roping. Workout details are in the description.
Here’s the breakdown of what I did: (I can’t emphasis enough how important your diet is!!!!)
– consumed 2,100 – 2,500 calories daily
– worked out 5 days week “progressive overload” principle. Workouts were intensity based not volume based.
– tracked calories expenditure with fitbit
– followed macros and diet plan with MyFitnessPal
– Jump rope used is a Nike Speed rope (11 bucks, avoid fancy overpriced jump ropes)
– Average jump rope time 30 minutes
– Jump roped 6 – 7 days a week (mainly cause it’s fun :))
– Jump rope session was a combination of steady state rhythmic jumps and HIIT multiple rotation jumps